Deciding to start your business is a big decision, but the many smaller ones that follow are just as meaningful. Once you have decided to start a business the next steps can be critical to ensuring early success and avoiding unnecessary mistakes and stumbles that can prove costly and disheartening. The process can seem overwhelming, but REG can help navigate the business and legal complexities so that small business owners can focus on the passion aspect of launching a business.
REG can assist in these aspects of your launch:
- Determining your business entity type
- Drafting operating agreements
- Drafting articles of incorporation
- Developing your business plan
- Market analysis
- Acquiring proper permits
- Location, and lease negotiation
- Determining the need for Employees or Independent Contractors
- Constructing the hiring process
- Data security management
- Trade secret protection
- Copyright and trademark assistance
- Risk management
Contact REG for a full presentation on how we can help bring your business into the world.